Whale watching in Lahaina

Coolcruise02

We are going to book with the Pacific Whale Foundaiton for the Eco-whale watching tour. The web site shows these tours starting about every hour in the morning. Since we arrive at 7:00 but it is a tender port, I was trying to decide which time to reserve. It said we board at the Lahaina Harbor. Does anyone know if this pier is the same pier the tenders unload or do we have to go to another one? If it is at a different location can we walk to it? Has anyone gone with this organization?

Thanks for all your help! :)

It's no more than 3 blocks.

I am a huge fan of the Pacific Whale Foundation. You have made a great choice. If you have time, be sure to stop into Kimo's for lunch - or at the very lease, a piece of Hula Pie. If I was told that I could only eat one more restaurant meal again in my life, I would choose Kimo's. Sit out on the lanai and watch the sailboats and whale watching boats. WONDERFUL!!!

What time did you book your PFW excursion? Since this is a tendering port I was concerned about what time to try and book. I know the ships excursions will get priority tendering times. Has anyone just used the ships whale watching excursion so you could get off early, it's only $10pp more? thanks

Archived