Valor vs Truimph ? Is there a big difference?

Last year, Nov 2005, our family took our 1st cruise on the Truimph. (western caribbean) .This year we will like to visit the eastern caribbean out of Miami, but we will prefer to be on a ship with a little more to offer. We did have a good time on the Truimph, but I will like to know is there any difference between the Truimph and Valor or are the ships basically the same:confused: Any information will help me to make my decision by next month before booking our next cruise.

Thanks

Read-to-Go,

I have been on both (Triumph last year, Valor about a month ago). The Valor is a bigger class ship, but for all practical purposes, they are the same and seem to be laid out the same.

The only thing I'm not sure of is whether the Triumph has a supper club. The one on Valor (Scarlett's) is awesome. Try it. The Internet cafe on the Valor is more "hidden". It is in it's own little room within the Winston Cigar bar.

Hope this helps.

BTW, while I really like the Triumph, the Valor was awesome.

Andy

Read-to-Go,

I have been on both (Triumph last year, Valor about a month ago). The Valor is a bigger class ship, but for all practical purposes, they are the same and seem to be laid out the same.

Andy

This do help me out. I just thought, for some reason since the Valor was in a larger class that they would have more to offer, or a different layout. I guess not:( Another thing which had me wondering. I camed across alot of reviews which rated the Truimph as a better ship than the Valor. I am trying my best to do all of "homework" before I book.This year I am bringing friends & family as 1st time cruiser and I want them to have a great cruise like we had. I will try Scarletts !!! Thanks Again!

Big Duck:Someone wrote a review about the fish & chip on the Valor and attach pictures. It looked pretty good and the menu was not bad at all. I will find it:D . Thanks for the information!

......the fish & chip on the Valor and attach pictures. It looked pretty good and the menu was not bad at all. I will find it......
It was moved over to the Cruise Foodies forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=321699

Someone once posted the difference between the Destiny and Conquest class ships:

The Conquest is essentially the same ship as the Destiny/Triumph/Victory with one Major change; an additional 50 foot section has been added to the back half of the ship. This stretches the ship making room for 4 buffet lines instead of two, more cabins on the cabin decks, the addition of the teen disco and game room, more space for the galley as well as more dining space etc.

HTH

John

Archived