Help with Carnival website

Does anyone know why I might not be able to access my Carnival online account from my computer. I know all the info is correct as I have checked and rechecked it many times. The strange thing is, is when I enter my login info from my office computer I can log in but when I do it from home it just continues to tell me that I must login. I am guessing that it might be some kind of security or cookie problem with my home computer.

Any help from computer experts would be much apreciated. I could not get Carnival to respond to any email requests.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Does anyone know why I might not be able to access my Carnival online account from my computer. I know all the info is correct as I have checked and rechecked it many times. The strange thing is, is when I enter my login info from my office computer I can log in but when I do it from home it just continues to tell me that I must login. I am guessing that it might be some kind of security or cookie problem with my home computer.

Any help from computer experts would be much apreciated. I could not get Carnival to respond to any email requests.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am no computer expert but I had the same problem and I called Carnival and was told it was because I was running AOL and since AOL has it own travel service, it was blocking me from entering the Carnival account. All you have to do is close down AOL and enter Carnival by way of your Internet Explorer. Give it a try and see if you can enter it.

I had a similar problem. Only I was using Firefox and it would acknowledge i had logged in because it had my TA's name and stuff at the top of the page but it would not go anywhere and just kept asking for my login info. When I tried using IE it worked fine. At home Firefox worked fine. I do think I made a config. change in Firefox or maybe i updated it. I don't remember but it works now. Sorry I was no help. Just wanted you to know you aren't alone. Good Luck

You can try deleting your cookies. Click on Tools at the top of the IE page. Then on Internet Options. Then Delete Cookies and Delete Files. This usually helps when you can't log into a page. Do you log out when at work or just exit out of the Carnival page without logging out. That might be the problem.

Hope it helps.

kitty

Still no luck. I have tried everything suggested and I still can't get it to work. When I enter my login info it says "welcome" and then my name at the top of the page, but when I try to look at different cruise info it says "You have requested a page that requires sign-in/registration".

I guess my computer just isn't compatible with the Carnival web site.

Are you using proper capitalization? Passwords are usually case sensitive. Do you have cookies enabled? Do you have Java disabled? Are you running a firewall? Are you possibly on satelitte internet?

Archived