Trip Report/Fascination 6/21-25

CruisingGirl

Well let me just say that I wasn't ready to come home. We had the best time. I won't bore you with every detail of our days but I will give you some basic information.

First we got upgraded (first time) to the Empress Deck. I paid for the Upper Deck so I was very surprise when they told us our room number which was E91 (great location). This room has the two single beds put together. Room was very nice and clean. I didn't see my Room Stewart until the second night. I think they just try to stay out of everyones way.

If your itinerary was changed and you are not going to KW, Carnival is giving you a $10 per person credit on your sail and sign card.

The cruise director his name is Matt Ross he is very funny and a great director. The shows were really good. One night they did Hollywood and the other night they did Broadway.

The food and service were great. We had the best tablemates. Robin was our waiter, very nice gentleman.

When we went to Cozumel we went to Paradise Beach. This place is great
(we were there for about 6-7 hours). The food and drinks were delicious. Facilities clean and the staff were very nice. If you get the chance to go you will not be disappointed.

Overall we had a great vacation and can't wait to go back. My DH said this was the best birthday he ever had. Next year will be our 10 year anniversary and we are thinking about a Hawaii or Alaska cruise.

I hope I didn't leave anything out. I have all the Capers and Shore Excursions. So if you have any questions ask away.

Archived