Owner's Suite Sofa Beds

Can anyone advise me how comfortable (or uncomfortable) the sofa beds are in the owner's suites on Navigator? Does the stateroom attendant make up the sofa bed while you are gone to dinner?

Thanks

My daughter slept on the sofa bed in the OS on Mariner last August...she is 12 and had no complaints, but admittedly she can pretty much sleep on anything. :)

And yes, your cabin steward will pull out and make up the bed each night when you are at dinner.

HI BIRDMOM,

We were in a Royal Suite and my wife and I got to sleep on the sofa. It is not the greatest but we did not mind. As I recall...there was only one part of the mattress where you could feel the rail underneath and it wasn't an issue...we slept soundly and there was plenty of room.

Yes...they will make up the bed while you are at dinner...unless you talk to your steward and work out a different schedule.

The Owner's Suite is gorgeous...so enjoy!!!

ROSS

Our kids, 11 & 13, slept on the sofa bed (NOS OS) and were uncomfortable the first night. The next morning we asked for the egg crate pad and they were able to accomodate us. So ask for the additional padding once you arrive and you should be fine. There were M&Ms & beads left behind under the sofa cushions, from previous occupants, and we asked for them to be vacuumed! Other than that #1628 was clean and very roomy. While at dinner the attendant opened and made up the bed each evening. Have a great trip!

I have stay in the OS on both mariner and explorer of the seas.....Everything about those rooms are comfortable....including the sofa beds...Your cabin steward will make up the beds...just give him/her instructions as to what you want done everyday...;)

Archived