Spirit - Alaska - 2006

melodi1963

If anyone is booked on the Spirit to Alaska in 2006, could you please look on the shore excursions for Juneau and see what the price and times for the "Sport Fishing" (5 hour salmon fishing trip)?

I am booked for 2007 and can't see prices & times yet. I want to decide if I want to go independant or through the ship.

Thanks for your help,

If anyone is booked on the Spirit to Alaska in 2006, could you please look on the shore excursions for Juneau and see what the price and times for the "Sport Fishing" (5 hour salmon fishing trip)?

I am booked for 2007 and can't see prices & times yet. I want to decide if I want to go independant or through the ship.

Thanks for your help,

$199.00 per person -- begins at 9:00 a.m. ends at 2:00

We are doing a full-day independent fishing charter in Sitka for both Salmon and Halibut.

You're a peach for doing that for me. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for next year. (Maybe a little too earily.) But it's fun checking into things.

(That's going to be a little rushed if they won't even let you off the ship until 9:00 am.)

You're a peach for doing that for me. I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for next year. (Maybe a little too earily.) But it's fun checking into things.

(That's going to be a little rushed if they won't even let you off the ship until 9:00 am.)

Not a problem - I was happy to help. As far as fishing goes, we always book independent fishing charters because we like to have the boat to ourselves, and we can cut out the middle man to get a better price.

That might make a difference in the time. We don't even get into port until 9:00 am.

I think I may have DH talked into going independent any way, he likes the bigger boat.

Any way, I'd still like to know the time if possible.

Thanks,

Archived