From which terminal does the Spirit start?

Para2001

Hello,

being a newbie and being very curious :o, I have a simple question: where is the terminal from which the Spirit starts to cruises? Or in other words: where can I find it in Google Earth?

Thanks a lot in advance

Stephan

Go to Google Earth. Type in New York and it should zero you in on a close-up of lower Manhatten. Then, follow the Hudson north a bit and you will find the cruise terminal along the West side of the island. You know you found it when you see the QM2 sticking out beyond the pier.

:) Hey guys,

thank you for your quick help! With that it was easy to find. Now I have a picture and may ease the wait until we go on our cruise.

Thanks. This is a great forum.

Greetings from Germany

Stephan

Just about every city port authority has a web site, and just about everyone I have ever checked shows times, dates and pier for ships coming and going.

By the way, you might see an older picture of the QM2 sticking out, but since early this year, it now uses the Brooklyn terminal instead. Some ships have also started using a terminal in New Jersey.

Get more information at the New Port Authority website.

Just about every city port authority has a web site, and just about everyone I have ever checked shows times, dates and pier for ships coming and going.

Get more information at the New Port Authority website.

Hi,

thanks for the advise. The New Port Authority website (http://www.panynj.gov/) was the first thing I checked. But I could not find the information about where the NCL terminal is. Maybe I'm blind or my language abilities are too limited. :o

Archived