Schengen Visa requirements

I just did a search about this within CC and Google, but I would like some reassurance from my fellow cruise critics. :) My DH has dual citizenship with the UK and New Zealand, however his British passport has expired so he will be traveling on his NZ passport on our Princess cruise to Scandanavia in July. We received a notice from Princess about possibly needing a multi-entry Schengen visa, but from what I can tell New Zealand qualifies as one of the countries that doesn't require a visa for tourists staying less than 90 days. I don't want to get to the port to find out we need something, so can someone verifiy that I am correct?

Thanks!

Maria

It won't allow me to edit, so I must make the correction here. Call each embassy to be sure, don't depend soley on the information on the website. But I'm pretty sure you're correct re: New Zealanders not needing Schengen visas, at least for visits under 90 days.

I say this because I found out when trying to apply for my uncle's Schengen visa that one embassy didn't require a visa for him while another embassy found that weird and processed his visa application for him - for our entire stay in the Schengen countries.

Thank goodness I live in NYC so it wasn't a wasted morning!

Archived