Timing of Denrus Value Tour

I have searched Denrus' website high and low and I cannot find the actually timings of the two day value Excursion. Emailed them, but no word yet. Does anyone know?

I'm trying to figure out whether we can do an evening excursion, too. I know we will be exhausted, but I can't help it.

Also, I'm still confused about paying them..... reserved with a creit card. Will they charge that before we leave?

Kayla's Mom,

We did the Denrus value tour last year. The first day was 6:30 am until about 5:15 pm. (the literature we got from them suggested we would be back at 6:00 pm.) We had just enough time to make a 6:30 excursion. Our next day was 9:00 am to about 4:30 pm.

Hope this helps.

Jean

Denrus offers evening excursions also. We booked the 2 day value tour with them for our upcoming 7/29 Constellation sailing and then added the Folkloric evening of dance that they offered. I think we come back to the ship with time to grab some dinner and then leave again for the evening performance.

I think we may be tired after SP!

We too are on the Value tour for a july sailing and have booked an evening at the Ballet. As for payment on a credit card you let them know when to put it through they suggest at least 30 days before sailing

Archived