Fishing Excursions in the Baltic Ports?

Has anyone done any fishing excursions in any of the Baltic Ports?

I still have availability in Helsinki and Klaipeda.

I'd love to hear of your experiences.

Thanks.

I recommend you visit the virtualtourist.com website, go to the Forums link, look up Helsinki and post this question there. That forum is visisted by locals who may be able to provide you the best help. I believe there is an opportunity for lake fishing. I remember seeing something on it while doing research for my trip to Helsinki last summer.

Or, here's a site I just found, but it's not the one I saw last season. http://www.fishinginhelsinki.com/fishing_trips_sea.htm It's a start.

Hope you get to go fishing, I think it's a great idea and would be a lot of fun.

I recommend you visit the virtualtourist.com website, go to the Forums link, look up Helsinki and post this question there. That forum is visisted by locals who may be able to provide you the best help. I believe there is an opportunity for lake fishing. I remember seeing something on it while doing research for my trip to Helsinki last summer.

Or, here's a site I just found, but it's not the one I saw last season. http://www.fishinginhelsinki.com/fishing_trips_sea.htm It's a start.

Hope you get to go fishing, I think it's a great idea and would be a lot of fun.

OK.... thanks for the information.

With such a port intensive itinerary....and traveling with kids...we want to be doing a variety of things...

Archived