Cruise Critic Search

agabbymama

In reading all the posts on these boards, a lot of people keep saying to do a search for certain subjects. I don't see a search box. Am I missing something? Can anyone tell me how to do a search for Cruise Critic subjects?:confused:

In the blue header at the top of the screen that has the CC logo and show you are signed in, there is a row of links you can click on. They are in a thin blue band at the bottom of that header. From RIGHT to LEFT it goes: log out, quick links, SEARCH, etc. You want search or quick links. You can also scroll all the way down past the end of a board and you will see a pull down menu to 'jump' to other boards. Hope that helps.:D

Missyal

Don't I know it. It's the first place I go now when I get home, even before I check my email. I check at work too, just not as much.

But you do read a lot of interesting tips on here.

Just wish more people were on our roll call for 9/24/06 Canada/New England cruise. Hopefully the posters will pick up. Although sailings in October already have like 198 and 300 postings. We only have like a dozen folks with only 40+ postings. Not real active.:rolleyes:

Archived