any posts from STEPHEN CARD lately???

seabourndt

as i know he posts in these boards, i was to meet up with him whilst in bermuda and also while thew noordam was there. but i never heard from him and he never boarded the ship. was really looking forward to seeing him. had a lovely time on the transatlantic from new york-rome. my review is on the member review.

dave

as i know he posts in these boards, i was to meet up with him whilst in bermuda and also while thew noordam was there. but i never heard from him and he never boarded the ship. was really looking forward to seeing him. had a lovely time on the transatlantic from new york-rome. my review is on the member review.

dave

Stephen had a post on another thread just a few days ago, but that's the only one I've seen on the HAL board for awhile. I'll have to check out your review.

Stephen Card was on Noordam.....we saw him there. :) He was aboard for the Dedication Ceremonies and then for the Inaugural Voyage. He then went to the left coast and sailed on other ships for a period of time.

He posted here about 2 weeks ago I believe but has not been posting with any frequency. I'm quite sure I saw one post from him though.

i know he was on the nboordam for the dedication but he said he was comuingf aboard when we were in bermuda and would sign my book the one he did. i just loved his paintings on the noordam and also saw somew of his in bermuda. i travelled to bermuda just to9 see him. he was on the saga ruby working i know. she came into bermuda late 1pm still don't know why she was so late.

hopefully we'll hear from him soooon

dave

yes we were in kings wharf, it raining quitew a bit that day unlike when i was there a few days before when i gor burnt. stephen was working on the saga ruby i watched her arrive but no sign of stephen. a great cruise nevertherless. just did the 7 seas navigator as well.

dave

Archived