? teppenyaki menu and prices

mp222

I read that the Teppenyaki (?spelling) restaurant on the Spirit was a la carte. I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about the menu items and the prices. What is recommended?

Also does anyone have any idea how you figure out what time you will be off the ship. I am being picked up and do not know what to tell my ride.

I was just on the Jewel and ate in Teppenyaki. It was $10 for a single item like just chicken, or just shrimp. It was $12 for two items and $15 for something like "The Feast" that had 3 items.

The 2 and 3 item combo choices are a single major item, and the other items are a small portion. Like I ordered Scallops and Shrimp. It came with 2 shrimp and a bunch of scallops. I would have prefered more shrimp.

This is different then in a Beni Hana where the combos have equal amounts of each...and too much to eat. Next time I'll read the menu closely, and ask, and just order shrimp.

A good meal, although we got the not so talented chef.

The Spirit is probably different then the Jewel.

Forgot to mention what I remember was on the menu: Chicken, shrimp, scallops, sirloin (maybe), filet. There may have been some other things like lobster, calmari or salmon.

The dinner comes with garlic fried rice, soup and salad. You do not get a shrimp appetizer or veggies like you would at Beni's. Desert also, green-tea or other ice cream.

There were 3 seatings: 5:30, 7:30 and 9:30.

Archived