Is there a jamup at the Windjammer?

Even with the dining room open, there a lot of congestion in the Jammer for lunch and dinner on the 5/13 pre-inaugural. It may take an actual revenue cruise or 2 to know for sure, but given that the Jammer is only slightly bigger than the one on Navigator and Mariner, I think it's really going to be tough to get a seat at peak times.

Even with the dining room open, there a lot of congestion in the Jammer for lunch and dinner on the 5/13 pre-inaugural. It may take an actual revenue cruise or 2 to know for sure, but given that the Jammer is only slightly bigger than the one on Navigator and Mariner, I think it's really going to be tough to get a seat at peak times.

Good thing I don't eat at peak times!:D

Good thing I don't eat at peak times!:D

Fitz, too funny! I was just about to type the same thing! It's amazing how those bloody mary's fill you up and you don't even think about lunch. :D

Tracy

Fitz, too funny! I was just about to type the same thing! It's amazing how those bloody mary's fill you up and you don't even think about lunch. :D

Tracy

Tracy, Spicy bloody mary is the best breakfast. Yum!!! Hey, I have a question for you. Could you e-mail me if you have a second. I don't want to post it on here, cause it is a suprise for my oct. 1 CC friends. (Sorry Jane, its a secret) My e-mail is homesbytim at yahoo . com

Archived