Tom, Sally, Jim others

mdbake

North of town...Playa Azul is a great place that always get rave reviews! Coral Princess is another favorite...South of town Hotel Cozumel (Las brisas) and CariBlu may be worth looking at...not sure how you define moderate.

All can be reviewed at www.tripadvisor.com and at www.travelnotes.com

Coral Princess is one of my favorites and I have stayed there several times. Close to town, great snorkeling, nice pool area, quiet.

hope this helps.

I'm in need of info re: resorts in Cozumel. Midline range. Any help would be appreciated

If you are looking for moderate price, there is little right on a sandy beach. The Hotel Cozumel & Resort has been mentioned and it is a comfortable hotel very close to town. They are across the street from their own small, man-made beach and pier. They have an enormous pool however. The Carib Blue is a very small hotel, a bit further south that offers some good snorkeling, but the water fills up in the mornings with some tour company taking guest to the property for snorkeling. The Fiesta Americana might be a good option. It again has a man-made beach, about 2.5 miles out of the village and I believe they have an AI package. Good luck and have fun.

Archived