Passport stamp

Bagbklyn

Hello All,

Im going to Kings Wharf, 6/26 on NCL Dawn. I wanted to know if anyone knew where one can get there passport stamped? Just as if they went through customs when coming into bermuda via plane. Thanks in Advance

Ben

Hello All,

Im going to Kings Wharf, 6/26 on NCL Dawn. I wanted to know if anyone knew where one can get there passport stamped? Just as if they went through customs when coming into bermuda via plane. Thanks in Advance

Ben

We got our passports stamped at the Main Cruise Terminal in Hamilton. They don't stamp your passports at the customs entrance where we docked in St George's, so I presume the same is true at the dockyard.

NCL Majesty 8/2004

NCL Majesty 9/2005

NCL Majesty 9/17/2006

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about King's Wharf, but in St. George's you can simply go into the Customs building that's next to the cruise terminal building, and they will stamp your passport for you. We did that last week while we were in Bermuda on the Majesty.

• 1 month later...

Hi! Back in May you posted a question about whether you could get your passport stamped in Bermuda at Kings Wharf. Where you able to do it when you went on your cruise in June?

I am going on the NCL Spirit in October and was wondering if I could get my passport stamped.

Thanks

While in Bermuda I wanted to get the passport stamped but didn't have enough time. We got to Bermuda around 8:30, by the time you catch the bus or taxi its 9:30, we got to horshoe bay around 10:30, stayed there unit around 1:30, waiting for the cab, got in around 1:45-2:00, got back to kings warf around 2:30, went to the rum cake factory, and the snorkel park. Got back on the boat around 4. I guess if I would have spent less time I horseshoe bay I could have gone to hamilton, but horshoe nay is so beautiful.

If you plan right I guess you can do it

Archived