Thank you-CC-Got Upsell

Sea-FAB

:D I would like to thank the CC members for the great info on Upsell. Booked on NLC Sun 7-8-06 Alaska a BB Veranda thru a TA. After final payment asked TA to check on Upsell (TA-- "What is UPSELL":( ) Gave TA info on upsell & NCL upsell desk tel # (per your boards info-- Thanks again) TA call back "Not being done now"!!!???:mad: I then called Upsell #--Upsell "can't talk to you, you must go thruogh TA!!!!! :( Called Latitudes Desk, asked "Who has the Upsell on Sun 7-8- Alsaska". Bingo--Got persons ext #, I called # left recorded message, asked for Min-Suite Aft cabin 0267. Got a call back:) offer in 2 hours- $75.00 pp--- Took it ASAP;) ;) . Happy, Happy Happy, thanks to all of YOU for the great information--Thanks again!!!!! PS anyone had NCL-Sun cabin 0267---Got Pics

Sea-FAB

Pictures from 8079 on this thread - you will love it

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=63095&highlight=8079+sun

Cabin 0267

Hair Dryer (1)

Telephone (1)

Safety Deposit Box (1)

Television (1)

Crib (1)

Balcony Square Footage (68)

Cabin Square Footage (264)

Aft Section

Starboard Side

Private Balcony (1)

Bathtub (1)

Convertible Lower Beds (2)

Refrigerator (1)

Oceanview Stateroom

Concierge

Sitting Area

Walk-in Closet (1)

Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

Duvet

Pier aft

Shower (1)

Sprinklers

Convertible Double Sofa Bed (1)

Congrats. I have done that on a few cruises too. Why is it that the TA's don't seem to be able to get the upsells but the passenger calls and gets it. Seems like I need a new TA. I have been through several and have not yet found one that can do this. I have ended up doing it always. I would like to have info on a reliable TA who has done this routinely! I need a new TA!

I too would like the upsell number for NCL. I asked my TA and he said they call him. I call NCL and they say have the TA call us or we will call him. I am leaving in a week and would love to try.

Sea-Fab,

So let me get this straight,you called the lattitudes desk number and

asked for who has the upsells on your cruise? Your responses from the

TA and upsell desk is exactly what they told me. Im going to give a

try to the Lat desk like you did. Let me see if Im as lucky as you.

HLP

Jett456-----I used BestPriceCruises.com to find what cabins where not sold and thier location on the ship. Again, I think the most important part was getting the person's name who is assigned to Upsell on you curise. Hope all goes well. Sea-FAB Palm Springs CA

Shore Guy Thanks again for the Pics and all the information you provide. I am a newbe to CC!!! Where is the CC group the is going on the Sun 7/8/06? How do we sign up??? Sea-FAB Palm Springs CA

Shore Guy Thanks again for the Pics and all the information you provide. I am a newbe to CC!!! Where is the CC group the is going on the Sun 7/8/06? How do we sign up??? Sea-FAB Palm Springs CA

Just a couple of folks on the Roll Call for this cruise. Here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=6683756#post6683756

I am new to NCL. I have booked with other lines.This upsell..you can call NCL about a upsell? You don't have to wait for NCL to call you?

I am planning on booking 07 to Bermuda. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I too am interested inthis topic, and in a similar one. When we booked our July cruise onthe Jewel, we paid what was apparently top dollar at the time for an inside - and ended up on deck 4. Now we see that the prices have dropped significantly and for the same money, we can now get an oceanview guarantee, same deck. I know I've read on CC somewhere that we can get upgraded, but the TA doesn't seem to be able to pull it off, and I don't know how hard she's really trying. So I want to call NCL myself and just see what they say. But I have no idea what number to call. Customer Service? Latitudes? Upgrade desk? And where can I find these numbers?

Thanks in advance.

Hi again. I finally found some numbers to call for NCL, and after about a 10 minute wait, got thru to "Carolyn" She was nice enough, but said quite definitively that since final payment had been made, there was nothing she could do to change us. Then she also said that any changes would have to be made thru our TA. Confused, I explained that this was a fact finding call and that I was hoping to tell our TA that yes, it could be done, but she, the TA, would need to do it for us. At this point, Carolyn went back to her "there's nothing we can do after final payment" speech, leaving me a bit bewildered.

I know that many of you have gotten the upgrade with what sounds like very little trouble. What's the secret? The difference in our fare is so great that what originally was a guarantee room, inside (we ended up being assigned a room on deck 4), could now buy an oceanview on the same deck, or an inside on deck 11!

Hope somebody can help me.

Archived