Aft Cabin 8082 Legend of the Seas

englishmum

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for responding to my question about cabin 8082 on the Legend of the seas.I have read on these boards how some people book their aft cabin very early as they are in such demand.I have only recently booked a guaranteed junior suite on the Legend,as I came across some great prices,and to my amazement I have already got my cabin number which is 8082.When I found out it was an aft cabin I was very surprised,I have tried to find someone who has had the same cabin before but no one has replied.I have read somewhere that you can get soot deposits,so I now have visions of sitting on my aft balcony covered in soot!!I have never had an aft cabin before so was wanting some more detail regarding size and if the soot deposits are a problem.

.I have read somewhere that you can get soot deposits,so I now have visions of sitting on my aft balcony covered in soot!!I have never had an aft cabin before so was wanting some more detail regarding size and if the soot deposits are a problem.

Well we did not have a problem with soot. But we are also in the habit of wiping things down before sitting. (I some ships have a sprinkler system that goes off in the wee hours washing salt off the balconies--so that is another reason just to wipe it down. Also-- do not leave stuff out there to dry. Friends sailed the same ship same week same deck on the Voyager and they left their clothes out there to dry-- what a mess.

• 9 months later...
Has anyone had this cabin before? I would really appreciate any comments about the cabin or the ship.As this is an aft cabin will the balcony be larger than the other Junior Suites?

I too have this cabin booked. My wife and I will be on a Med. cruise in July 2008. Where is your destination? I would love to hear your thoughts on the room after your trip.

Jeff

• 3 months later...

Hi we have cabin 8084 in August for a 12 night Med/Egpyt cruise and I was wondering if anyone had any problems with soot? If not, great. If so, how bad was the problem and what did you do about it?

Still looking for more people to join on Meet and Mingle for the sailing of the Legend of the Seas on August 23rd.

:D

Kathy

Archived