Faxing table for 2 request to Maitre'd?

I know I read in a thread somewhere that someone said you can fax a request for a table for 2 direct to the Maitre'd for your cruise and that they were able to get their request met everytime by doing this. Has anyone else done this or know how to go about doing this and when you should send your request?

We have already requested a table for 2 specifically through our TA, but we really, really, don't like sitting with strangers and I wanted to do everything I could to get a private table. We are both pretty shy and it just feels very awkward for us.

I don't know anything about faxing ...but when you get on board check out your table assignment asap. Make that a priority. If you don't get an answer keep at it...sometimes it takes a squeaky wheel.

There ARE tables for two....someone will get them..might as well be you.

By the way...I agree...we don't like eating with strangers. I know many people look forward to it. But we don't.

Don't know anything about faxing but we have been successful on getting tables for 2 on every cruise we have asked. We tend to try to be the first one in line for the Maitre'd by arriving about 12:45. When we cruise without our daughter or family this is always are preference. Goodluck.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived