Glory cruise 5/13 to 5/20

woodman

Wow did we have a great time. I will not post a review as there are plenty on here already. I will say we had a great time and met a lot of nice interesting people. Hi to Grace and Sally C/C members. It was great meeting you both. We did the Eastern Caribbean. The entertainment was some of the best we have ever enjoyed. The C/D Mark Price was also outstanding. Very funny guy. The food was all good but then I always enjoy the food on Carnival. So much food and so little time.

We booked an ocean view qty. and was assigned cabin 2470 on the main deck. This was the largest cabin we have ever had on a cruise ship. It was the last cabin on the port side of the ship. It had an entrance hallway and 2 large windows. It looked to be more then 2 times the sq./ft. of regular rooms.

A little vibration in rough seas but nothing that disturbed our sleep. What a HOOT. I have pictures if any one is interested E-Mail me at woodman73@earthlink.net and I will E-mail them back.

Woodman...so glad you had a great trip....was especially anxious to here more about cabin 2470 as we will be in it next week.....it sounds huge.....what is the room arrangement like?......does it have a couch, too?.....you mentioned a bit of vibration from rough seas....how about noise from the engines, hallway, or stairwell....thanks in advance for the info.and anything else you can think of concerning the cabin itself that you think might be helpful.....Queen B

Hey Woodman, we also loved this cruise-- I've written a review that will hopefully be posted in a few days. One thing I didn't mention in the review was the motion-- we found this ship to be about the smoothest sailing of any of our cruises. No problems with motion at all-- though we did have pretty calm seas. Now to get back to the daily grind...

Queen B1 the noise was just a low hum and the vibration was only noticeable in rough seas and was not bad enough to bother us. The cabin is large, you enter in a hall way with the bathroom on the right and closets on the left. It opens in to a long room with the bed on the right along side a window. On the left there is the vanity and TV followed by the sofa. Opposite the vanity there is a table and 2 chairs under the second window. Really spacious. I know you will love it as we did. If you want me to send the pictures send me your E-Mail address and I will. They are to large to post on this board.

I don't know the mans name. We entered the bar once and he sounded as bad as the drunks at the piano bar so we left. Most of the other entertainment was great. IMHO Hope you enjoy your cruise.

• 1 year later...
Queen B1 the noise was just a low hum and the vibration was only noticeable in rough seas and was not bad enough to bother us. The cabin is large, you enter in a hall way with the bathroom on the right and closets on the left. It opens in to a long room with the bed on the right along side a window. On the left there is the vanity and TV followed by the sofa. Opposite the vanity there is a table and 2 chairs under the second window. Really spacious. I know you will love it as we did. If you want me to send the pictures send me your E-Mail address and I will. They are to large to post on this board.

Hi Woodman,

We will stay in cabin # 2470, next april, on the Valor. I will appreciate all pictures you have from that cabin. Thank you so much

jp-c@sympatico.ca

Archived