New Port of Baltimore Information

Were you on the ship today? B2B, I'm soooooo jealous. What kind of problems did they have? I know this is a new terminal for them. I plan on getting there early on Friday. I hope it's stuff that they can figure out shortly. Either way, I'll just be glad to be on the ship. :)

Hope you had a great cruise!

Were you on the ship today? B2B, I'm soooooo jealous. What kind of problems did they have? I know this is a new terminal for them. I plan on getting there early on Friday. I hope it's stuff that they can figure out shortly. Either way, I'll just be glad to be on the ship. :)

Hope you had a great cruise!

Just a little tip I would plan on arriving around 1 pm to board. This will give the longshoremen and other personnel time to get the people off and on there way and to to get things ready for your arrival.

Things inside the terminal are getting better as there are still some behind the scenes adjustments being made. I haven't had time to notice if the taxi situation has gotten any better

Archived