When does the bar open and close?

jeffdal

I was going to say, I know I have had a bloody mary in hand before 9:00am before :) Bars usually close at 2am.

Aft pool bar open 'til 4:00 am. Got that from the Capers, not personal experience. ;)

I was going to say, I know I have had a bloody mary in hand before 9:00am before :) Bars usually close at 2am.

Different bars open different hours. Pool/Lobby Bat first to open (usually around 9am)....Disco Bar often last to close (usually 3am)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Suzy -- that's awesome, LOL.

Sorry I thought it was 10AM for some reason, I don't know why. Perhaps it's because prior to that they're still "opening" so I don't bother heading over there and because the waiters on deck aren't really in full force until then?

I wish I could have given you the proper time, I'm so sorry!

And here I thought we were the only ones who ordered juice from room service! :D

I think the room service girl knew what was up on our last cruise...she left us the tray of drinks...smirked...and yelled..."Enjoy your JUICE!"

:p

History, symptoms and treatment of scurvy....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scurvy

I see that the BelizePlease and AVC group does their part in keeping a CCL vessel scurvy free!

I would kindly suggest everyone does the same* so that this doesn't become yet another Dateline, ET, Travel Channel or Oprah debacle.

*Please remember to extend a gratitude to the cabin service staff;)

I would kindly suggest everyone does the same* so that this doesn't become yet another Dateline, ET, Travel Channel or Oprah debacle.

Here, here. The last thing we need is the main stream media fixating on "The Great Cruise Ship Scurvy Outbreak of '06". So order that juice and drink up to your health...and do tip well.

Here, here. The last thing we need is the main stream media fixating on "The Great Cruise Ship Scurvy Outbreak of '06". So order that juice and drink up to your health...and do tip well.

I, for one, will be doing my share.;) :D :eek:

Archived