Options of Transfers from FLL Port to FLL airport

lilkrz

This is my first trip out of Ft. Lauderdale Port. I have arranged to come in a day early and the hotel offers free transfers to the Port but I will need to get back to the airport from the Port. What would be my options and price for two people. Thanks

I am also going out of FLL. I have seen on these boards that the cost of a cab is about $10 from the port to the airport. I hope this helps. I also checked into a limo and the cost for that is $30 per couple.

Take it from a guy who has used that port about 10 times now...

Take the cab! The buses sit there forever. Bags get munched and take forever to unload because the driver does it without help. In a cab which is half the price for a couple, you will be in the airport lounge before the bus is even ready to leave the port.... I sat on one of those damn buses for almost an hour last time just to leave the port and it took another hour to get my bags back at the ap and then had to drag them to the right airline as the bus dumps everyone in the same place...

Bill

DCOURT, can you tell me where you got a price of $30 per couple for a limo. I have one booked right now for FLL and I am paying over $60.

Our reasoning for doing that vs. cab is that we have a VERY early flight and are hoping by paying the premium we will have someone waiting for us the moment we are ready and won't have any trouble catching the flight.

thanks.

Archived