Song of America (RCL)

Norway (NCL)

Norway (NCL)

Southward (NCL)

Westerdom (Holland)

Monarch of the Seas (RCL)

(I don't recall most of the dates :o()

Explorer next April 1st! WOO HOO!

Unless you have early seating, you won't be able to see much of anything out the windows, and sometimes not even at early seating depending on when you sail. I personally prefer to be in the center of the room, since you can see everything going on in the room. You don't get to choose where you sit in the room though.

When DH and I sailed we were seated near the window, yes it was pitch black out there, but let me tell you the light reflecting off of the waves was so beautiful that I couldn't help but stare out the window most of dinner. I wish this next cruise we could sit near the window, but we have too many in our party and the TA said we would probably be in the center.

Kim

While inside the ship, if it was moving, as is usually the case during dinner, I felt seasick every time I tried to look out. The last thing I'd want to see while I was trying to eat was movement.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, lol, that might be a problem. I would hate to loose what was eaten, or not eaten. But you could always sit at the other end of the table, you can't see the ocean from there. I switched seats often so other people could sit there. :)

Kim

I always thought that was true, but this TA said that she

could get us a table near the window. And you would be

right about late seating, all you would see would be your

reflection. Thanks! :)

We have been on a bunch of cruises and asked our travel agent to get us a seat by the window and it has not happened yet? Maybe you have to be a member of repeat cruisers club or something. We have been trying out different cruise lines. The only ones we have repeated were Carnival and Royal Caribbean and not because they were the best either.

Tables by the window are always the large tables that seat 10. SO requesting a large table helps.

We had window seats 3 times-- on the sensation when there were 20 of us ; on the Liberty when we booked as a group- then again on the Victory. the TA kept the group together.

You can always get a window seat when eating in the buffet. Or head to the dining room for breakfast or lunch and request a window seat.

Archived