Reyno/Beno?

Chasin8

I was wondering if anyone has any information on reyno or beno? Do they take you to the waterfall and let you swim and do a tour of the island? How many people do they take at a time. Any information would be great! Which one would you recommend?

We were with Reyno Tours last month - had a great time. There was a family of 7 and DH & I. We went to the Emerald Pool and snorkeling at the Champagne Reef. Christabel (sp?) was our most informative guide and Ashford was our very capable driver. Reyno will do private tours of 2 at least I know. By far, this was my most favorite port - beautiful and the tourist industry has not infiltrated it yet. We just had a wonderful time and highly recommend Reyno Tours.

Peggy

I was wondering if anyone has any information on reyno or beno? Do they take you to the waterfall and let you swim and do a tour of the island? How many people do they take at a time. Any information would be great! Which one would you recommend?

I'm sorry I cannot help you with Beno, but I do highly recommend Reyno Tours as the above poster stated. We also had Ashford as a driver and thoroughly enjoyed our day with them. Reynold has 3 A/C vans and access to buses for up to 27 pp given a little advance notice. He is happy to book private tours for you or you can join in his regular tour of the beautiful island for about $30pp. This price may have increased slightly recently due to fuel costs, so please don't quote me :) He always answers emails within 24 hours and is extremely hospitable and friendly.

reynotours@hotmail.com

i jsut took the tour with beno last week...we booked alte so reno sent us out with another guide named glen and a driver...we had our own van and there was a group of 12 adults and two children ages 2.5 and 3. The tour was amazing...first we went to the emerald pool...we were the first group there and had it all to ourselves....then we oured the island...half the group got dropped back at the ship and half went to the waterfalls...all i can say is WOW! these guys were the best...geln helped the children to the pool...and helped some of the older people in and out of the water....he was extremely knowledgable, funny and jsut genuiely concerend that we had the whole island experinece...i can highly recomend them!

I also can recommend Beno. He was our driver and we had the best time. There were just four of us....he's much more popular now, so maybe more people would join you.

I think he would also arrange a private tour....of course, I'm sure it would cost more for a private tour.

Enjoy your time in Dominica.....it's a very beautiful island.

Archived