Gobs of Cruise Ship Photos

• 2 weeks later...

Do you need to be a member to view the pictures of the stateroom? I am trying to view the Sky suites which are handicapped accessible & the picture doesn't come up. All I get is the word cruise critic gallery repeated.

Larry Dymnd, Gingee, demos, Sherry, dixiediva761, Karen

Sorry we didn't respond sooner. Thank you all for your kind words. Your appreciation makes us feel great. We are very pleased our site is being used for research & decision making. Larry, thanks for sharing your great photos with all of us. Gingee, we cruised on the Legend of the Seas, but not on the Carnival Legend. Since you have been on the Sovereign of the Seas, and the Carnival Conquest, we're not sure which Legend you mean, but we're guessing it's the Carnival Legend.

:) :cool: :D

Cruzzzn, we're assuming you are referring to the mahdnc's Celebrity Cabin Photo Index page. The Constellation wheelchair accessible Sky Suite cabin photo links on mahdnc's page appear to be going to the Cruise-Addicts website. Cruise-Addicts has problems with pop-up and ad blocking software. If you have Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall, you are probably being affected by that software, which you can change to allow you to see the photos.

Here is a link to the directions for changing Norton:

If you have problems seeing the photos, see this Cruise-Addicts post "Allowing Cruise-Addicts Photos to Display".

:) :cool: :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow those pictures were wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Tell me about the "wet bar" Is it like a swim up bar? Ot do you have to get out of the water to buy a drink? I had no idea this ship had anything close to a swim up bar and I am excited!!! Thanks again for sharing. Melissa

Thanks Melissa, most wet bars we've seen are swim up & drink in the water. We are assuming you mean the Norwegian Dream. We haven't cruise on the NCL Dream, but the Wet Bar shown in the deck plans looks like a normal swim up wet bar. :) :cool: :D

Archived