Flight Changes on RCCL when booked with RCCL

ryzmom

My question is .... how many of you have had their flights changed since you booked your air with RCCL and how many times did it change?

When we booked with my TA they gave her our flights to Miami and she was stunned that RCCL already had them available (this was almost a year ago). She said those were tentative and they might change, so I was wondering if and when they would change in your experiences.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thanks and have a good day!

Deana

Unless I've done an air deviation (custom air), I've never gotten flights assigned more than 60 days out. It sounds like your TA chose Custom Air and the airline changed the flights.

No, I didn't pick custom air, so that's why I am also wondering why RCCL gave her our flights when she immediately booked the cruise. The flights were never changed. They were just given to her the first day that she did the booking. Very weird, she said! She said it might change, but you never know. Is there anyway that I can look on US Air and see my flights if I don't have a number to look them up with?

Thanks!

Unless I've done an air deviation (custom air), I've never gotten flights assigned more than 60 days out. It sounds like your TA chose Custom Air and the airline changed the flights.

I've been given clients air schedules as far out as 9 months by RCL but of course they are definately subject to change! No one can ever explain why sometimes they are given this early. These are without a deviation.

Archived