Cingular phone Service on Zenith?

mrdorbert

Thanks-

I've been getting mixed messages from Celebrity as well as a few of the posts on other threads here. I know it's available on Summit, and was supposed to be available on all Celebrity ships by the end of the year. Just thought I'd get some sort of confirmation.

Thanks Again-

Michelle

I wouldn't be suprised if it ends up on all Celebrity ships except Zenith. She seems to be the unloved old auntie of the fleet. I had a great time on her last week, and my Mom enjoyed her enough to book her again for next year, but her 'warts' have been documented elsewhere so I won't go into them here. She has so many good points, but also enough little problems that it makes you wonder if Celebrity is committed to spending any money at all on her.

Hey, Michelle.

If you are hoping to use your Cingular cell on Bermuda (like me), don't forget you'll need to call Cingular and ask them to add international calls to your plan. There is no cost to have this added, and I think it gives you a $1.99/minute rate on calls back to the States.

See you on 9/23! ;)

Justin

Archived