Freedom 5/31-6/2 Not going anywhere?

Hey, I just checked cruisecal.com, and it shows Freedom is docked in Miami all through the 31st-2nd? Are we just chilling at Port of Miami, or is it going out to sea for the day?

Weird question I know, but I was just curious!

It's definitely sailing ... because we'll be aboard along with many other travel agents in our group. We were not informed of any ports, so we've assumed it would be just out to sea and back, but we'd love a stop at Coco Cay. It's supposed to leave at Noon on Wednesday returning by 8 a.m. Friday!

So it dosent even go out for one night, we sit in Miami for 2 days?

Boring.

I don't know the answer to your question, but based on our two night cruise to nowhere on Freedom last weekend, two days, whether at sea or sitting at the dock in Miami, is hardly enough time to see and do everything that is available on this fantastic ship. The shows (production and ice) were fabulous, the surfing pool, awesome, and the rest of the facilities, terrific. The three level dining room is one of the classiest I have ever seen, and the H20 zone will be a hit with the kids. Enjoy your limited amount of time onboard.:) And before you complain if you never leave the dock, remember that almost everything is FREE!!!

Hey, I just checked cruisecal.com, and it shows Freedom is docked in Miami all through the 31st-2nd? Are we just chilling at Port of Miami, or is it going out to sea for the day?

I'm the webmaster of CruiseCal.com.

There really weren't any published itineraries for the pre-revenue cruises. I put her as being in Miami after Boston mainly as a point of reference.

Brian

I'll be on board and we are going out to sea

Someone from our Sept cruise is on it and said it's going to sea and stoping at Coco Cay over the weekend.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Sorry thought OP was talking about this weekend, have my days wrong. Our CC gal leaves today for the weekend.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Thanks, Dawn, that clears up the Coco Cay mystery. I think we're just cruising straight out to sea for a day, then straight back in, just like Negc said. I know that won't be nearly enough time to enjoy the ship and know it well, I'm still glad to have the opportunity to visit her early in her sailings. Then, we're off to Club Med, Florida! Yeah, baby!

Archived