Liberty.. panorama deck 10?

hbmc553

First time cruiser :confused: help need advice......

Got a inside cabin on deck 10, seems like it would be a nice location with a pool the same floor and everything, cant really tell though if its an outside pool? Has anyone been on this ship? I will be sailing through the western Caribbean in Jan. Im so excited.

This board has been so much help, Im so happy I found this :D

Got a inside cabin on deck 10, seems like it would be a nice location with a pool the same floor and everything, cant really tell though if its an outside pool? Has anyone been on this ship? I will be sailing through the western Caribbean in Jan. Im so excited.

hbmc553,

Yes it's an outside pool and the Panarama deck is an excellent location. We had rooms 1065 and 1067 on Liberty in April on the exotic Western route. Check out my webshots pages for pics. :)

You will love this location and room....you just walk down the hall and you are where a lot of the action is.....:)

Yes, the location is GREAT, just steps away from the outdoor pool on the Lido deck. We stayed in an inside cabin on the Panorama Deck (#1008) on the Liberty last february. Here's some photos of our inside cabin:

2104496810085339509FzCLJa_ph.jpg

2922558080085339509JGJfZy_ph.jpg

2473019860085339509plUpIF_ph.jpg

2616438820085339509IePxhB_ph.jpg

For more pictures, click here: http://community.webshots.com/user/stacyandtim

Yes, the location is GREAT, just steps away from the outdoor pool on the Lido deck. We stayed in an inside cabin on the Panorama Deck (#1008) on the Liberty last february. Here's some photos of our inside cabin:

[/url]

For more pictures, click here: http://community.webshots.com/user/stacyandtim

Thanks for sharing the webshot photos. What a great way to start off the Memorial Day Weekend. I just about wet on myself, laughing so hard. I want to cruise with you two!

We were in 1009, balcony for the Exotic W. Car Cruise Nov 26-Dec 4. Great location. Just steps away from the open front deck, just below the spa area, and just down the hall from the pools and more. AND ... we did not experience any of the motion we were warned about.

Archived