Just reading the posts.. I need a cruise

spendalot

Wow I must be tired because I sit here reading through all the posts and they make me feel like I need a vacation again.... and I just got back.

PS If you are considering joining in on a roll call and meet fellow CC'ers on board I highly reccomend it Our past group was awesome and it was so much fun. especially if you are not traveling with another couple. We have such fond memories of our new friends. Hi msmlo, hawkette, nodumblonde, secret service man and wife , navy captain and better half and our canadian friends. You all made our cruise very specail THANKS!!!!

Wow I must be tired because I sit here reading through all the posts and they make me feel like I need a vacation again.... and I just got back.

I know the feeling. I'm desperate for a cruise too ... and don't have one scheduled until October! :( I don't know how I'm gonna get through the summer. :( And, to make things worse, not only can't I afford to take another cruise before then ... but I don't even have the available vacation time to do it. :(

Blue skies ...

--rita

I know the feeling. I'm desperate for a cruise too ... and don't have one scheduled until October! :( I don't know how I'm gonna get through the summer. :( Blue skies ... rita

Me, too... we had such a bad time on the CB, and have to wait so long 'til November, we booked a -gulp- Celebration 4-niter to ease the pain.

Candy the ZuiderPrincess

PS If you are considering joining in on a roll call and meet fellow CC'ers on board I highly reccomend it Our past group was awesome and it was so much fun. especially if you are not traveling with another couple. We have such fond memories of our new friends. Hi msmlo, hawkette, nodumblonde, secret service man and wife , navy captain and better half and our canadian friends. You all made our cruise very specail THANKS!!!!

I have a suggestion - Zaandam, San Diego to Mexican Riviera, October 22, 2006, 10 days. There is a roll call already with really neat people. I can't wait for this cruise. We also booked a Zaandam December 5, 2007 - yup - 2007 - 15 days from San Dieog. No one replied to my roll call but it's early yet. Our first HAL experience was on the Amsterdam last December to Hawaii. We are now hooked on HAL and immediately booked the above-mentioned two cruises. Happy shopping.

Archived