Liberty Question

Annmarie58

Booked a cruise for feb -07 Balcony room on the panorama deck!!!!!!!!

We are currently on the starboard side,and have plenty of time to change , we want to be able to see ports as we arrive which side will have best views? Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance :)

We were in 6312. We docked our side in Dubrovnick,Messina,Barcalona and Florence. Not much to see in Florence or Barcalona.

Cannes is a Tender.

Venice was the other side, but that could go either way, as the place has docks on both sides just depends who else is already there.

I have also been told that the Captain decides which side is port. So everything is subject to change.

The only thing I will say, it was great to have that side when we left Messina, and on the way to the next port,m as the active Volcano was on our side, and we actually got a few good pictures and video of a small eruption.

Also when coming into Venice be up top, in front, what a site. The very thoughtstill gives me chills.

Regardless of where you are at it will be great.

Booked a cruise for feb -07 Balcony room on the panorama deck!!!!!!!!

We are currently on the starboard side,and have plenty of time to change , we want to be able to see ports as we arrive which side will have best views? Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance :)

It depends which itinerary you have. We did the Western Caribbean in March and were on the port side. We had great views of Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and the port in Freeport. My in-laws were starboard and they also had nice views in Grand Cayman. I think the view in Costa Maya depends on which slip you pull into.

Archived