Celebrity's website

ASUWife

So, is anyone else having trouble on Celebrity's website? I registered for the party a couple of weeks ago without any trouble, but now it says that they don't have a booking number for us! ARGH!

I'll call my TA on Tuesday, but am hoping that this is just a glitch on their site.

Becky

It probably is. You can usually input the booking number into what is called "My Celebrity" and at that point, it should retain it for future use and accesss.

They often seem to do site maintainence on weekends, so may have some trouble over the long weekend.

Addendum: I did check (as of 11:36AM EDT) the Celebrity website is up and working. Just click on my Celebrity, you may have to register again, and just click on "Add a Reservation" from there.

Hope that's helpful and works for you.

Becky,

ASUWife, as in Arizona State? Our son just graduated from there this last week.:)

As for the Celebrity site, it is working fine. I have had the same trouble you are having. When I had this trouble I called my travel agent and found that my booking number had changed due to something my agent had done.

Hi Bill! Yes...as in Arizona State. My husband is an Associate Dean in the College of Engineering. What did your son get his degree in? I know that Gary (DH) is VERY glad that school is out...parking is a nightmare on campus right now.

Thanks for the heads up...I'll call our TA on Tuesday...I got kind of panicky thinking that maybe our reservation was lost and we were out of luck.

Becky

Becky,

He graduated from the school of Liberal Arts and Sciences with a major in History. He wanted to be a History teacher but has since decided he wants to be a lawyer. He is currently going to Kaplan School in Tempe studying for the LSAT he takes sometime in June. He has to sit out a year as it is too late to apply this year but plans on going to the Sandra Day O'Connor School of Law at ASU in the fall of 2007. We think it's great as we now get to go to Tempe for at least 4 more years!!!:D

And just to keep this thread on track, I hope your TA gets it all worked out on Tuesday for you.

How are you finding out the number of people signed up for the CC Party?

I've tried to find that, but don't want to register a second time.

Can you walk me through the steps to find out?:confused:

Scratch that question, I did go back to the Registration site and saw the search side.

If you follow the link below, you should see two options, the one where you sign up for the party and on the right side it should say "search for a party". Use the "search for a party" one.

after you submit that information, it should give you the amount of people that have signed up for the party as of that date, you will find this information just below the area where you filled out the ship and date information.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do;jsessionid=0000M3gccu-t4OYmaTaI56lfNPb:1051tg0lk

Becky,

Glad to hear that. Have a great time!!!

Thansk to the ASU dad who told me that my booking number had probably been changed!!! That WAS the case, and everything is hunky dory now.

Becky

Archived