Victory cabin 1033??

LOL. . . I'll be interested to see if there are any responses to your question, since my two sisters and I are booked for that cabin as well! (1/28/07) My TA assures me it handles three.

Sue

LOL. . . I'll be interested to see if there are any responses to your question, since my two sisters and I are booked for that cabin as well! (1/28/07) My TA assures me it handles three.

Sue

Well, you will definitely know before you go! As we sail in October!! :p

• 5 months later...

Sue

Well, Sue...we got back from the Victory on Sunday. The cabin does handle 3 people, BUT...the 3rd is a trundle bed. They had already pushed our beds together, and we put the trundle at the foot of our bed kind of in the corner. I don't have a good pic. BUT, I wonder how it will work with you unless two of you don't mind your beds pushed together. It's only about 2-3" off the floor, like a cot with a mattress on it. Our son (7) said it was uncomfortable. They offered us a roll-a-way, but it didn't fit in the same spot and due to naps and such we needed the bed out all the time. If we didn't put it where we did, we'd have to climb over it every time we got on or off our bed! UGH

Also...the air didn't work well while we were there. They "sort of" fixed it by taking off the cover where you can adjust it so the air would just flow directly down, but that really didn't work unless you were directly under it. On Thursday it worked, but then Friday it didn't again. I would sincerely hope that is fixed by the time you go, but I think I'd bring a little fan just in case (they told us they didn't have any).

If it were me...I'd switch to a different cabin that you are certain has an upper...but that's just me. Maybe none of you wants to climb a ladder...just food for thought.

Archived