Ultimate Balcony Breakfast

High C's

Two questions for those of you who have pre-ordered the ultimate breakfast before your cruise:

1. Is it possible to order it on line through the "personalizer" or did you have to arrange it through your TA or Princess by phone?

2. Is it possible to specify which morning? I only want to order it if I can have it on a specific morning, yet I remember reading on these boards quite some time ago that you cannot be guaranteed a certain day to receive the breakfast.

Of all the wonderful information on these boards, even on this topic, I can't find the answer to these two questions.

Thanks!

I guess depends on how well you get to know your neighbours!:eek:

LOL. I meant do they dine in their robes, pajamas, etc? Or, do they dress like they were going to the dining room? :)

Never really thought about it, to be honest. We hope to have ours the morning we are pulling into Mykonos, so we'll probably be dressed and ready to head out to the island once we pull in (around noon). But to answer your question, I don't think it really matters, as long as you are "decent" when the room service attendant arrives!:D

We just got off the Coral Princess. We ordered the breakfast for the morning going through the canal.It was ordered through room service the day before. It was charged to our account.

It was a lot of food so we shared it with friends. :D

Archived