Need help picking an Hawaiian Cruise....

mstea

Hotel in Honolulu (right off, I'd say you want Waikiki on or near the beach). More specifics would be helpful. Luxury, budget, or somewhere in between? Amenity preferences? Restaurant on site? On the beach or is a block or two back okay? What activities do you enjoy? Etc.

Personally, if we had the $$$, I'd go with the Halekulani. (Hey, a girl can dream, right?) Next would be the Royal Hawaiian, Moana Surfrider, or Hilton Hawaiian Village (probably in that order). If you care to stay somewhere "out of town" (so to speak), the Kahala is on the other side of Diamond Head and is lovely.

Rent a car so you can explore the island. Some resorts include parking, while others charge an additional fee (worth it, IMO, to have the flexibility).

beachchick

p.s. No worries...ask questions, we love to hear ourselves "talk" about Hawaii. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

:) Thanks for all the helpful info... I think the spirit sounds like it just might be the right mix for us.... I will let you know and I will keep looking.... I'm ready....... I just have to plan this for several couples... so I want as many options as possible... thanks

• 3 months later...

Archived