Fantasy?

Has anyone been on the Fantasy recently? What is the condition of this ship and has it been recently refurbished?

I am booked on the Fantasy out of New Orleans in October and am really

looking forward to it!

I just hope, since it will be the first sailing out of New Orleans for Carnival since the big storms, that MOST of the bugs will be worked out of embarkation and disembarkation.

Anyone else booked on the Fantasy for October 26th?

I just got off the Fantasy on May 18 and I LOVED her!!! The ship seemed really clean and updated nicely for her age. This was only my 3rd cruise so I do not have alot to compare to, but my party of 4 had a great time. I would not hesitate to cruise on the Fantasy again!!

looking forward to it!

I just hope, since it will be the first sailing out of New Orleans for Carnival since the big storms, that MOST of the bugs will be worked out of embarkation and disembarkation.

I have sailed out of New Orleans 2 times now and will again in December......they run a "tight ship" (pardon the pun) in their boarding and disembarkation. There should be no difference.

Has anyone been on the Fantasy recently? What is the condition of this ship and has it been recently refurbished?

looking forward to it!

Anyone else booked on the Fantasy for October 26th?

Since it'll be over a year since CCL has cruised from New Orleans and you are on the first cruise, you can probably expect some bugs. They'll probably have a lot of new workers since the last time CCL cruised from New Orleans so this will be a first for many of them.

Hopefully all will go smoothly, but if there is a bump in the road try to be patient and understanding.:)

Have a great cruise!:)

Bill

Everything was in good shape. The rooms were like new, the bedding was awesome and the bathrooms were in great shape.

The promenade deck is done in an old world style with statues and columns, and it is gorgeous!

The good was really good and the service awesome. I wouldn't hesitate to sail on her again for one second!!

Archived