g8 summit

I know this has already been covered somewhat on another thread. I am sailing on the Dream on 10th July and am supposed to be in St Petersburg on the weekend 15th-16th July. I have noticed that a couple of companies have managed to change their visits to the port but despite numerous phone calls to NCL they don't seem to be able to tell me what they are doing. I am trying to book excursions with Denrus but am obviously unable to do this until we know when/if we are going to visit St Petersburg. Has anyone managed to get any info from NCL.

Hi gmatthew

This was posted by someone that was originally on your sailing but has managed to change - I can't confirm where the info came from but the itinerary is completely different.

I've just noticed the following change to the Dream's itinerary for the 10th July sailing - now only 1 day in St Petersburg and 3 sea days at the end of the cruise.

Day Event Location Time

Mon DEPART DOVER, GB 4:00 PM

Tue TRANSIT 12:00 AM

Wed ARRIVE-DOCK COPENHAGEN, DK 12:00 PM

Wed DEPART COPENHAGEN, DK 7:30 PM

Thu ARRIVE-DOCK WARNEMUNDE, DE 7:00 AM

Thu DEPART WARNEMUNDE, DE 9:00 PM

Fri CRUISE 8:00 AM

Sat ARRIVE-ANCHOR STOCKHOLM, SE 7:00 AM

Sat DEPART STOCKHOLM, SE 6:00 PM

Sun ARRIVE-DOCK HELSINKI, FI 1:00 PM

Sun DEPART HELSINKI, FI 10:00 PM

Mon ARRIVE-DOCK TALLINN, EE 8:00 AM

Mon DEPART TALLINN, EE 5:00 PM

Tue ARRIVE-DOCK ST. PETERSBURG, RU 8:00 AM

Tue DEPART ST. PETERSBURG, RU 8:00 PM

Wed CRUISE 7:00 PM

Thu CRUISE 12:00 PM

Fri CRUISE 12:00 AM

Sat ARRIVE-DOCK DOVER, GB 5:00 AM

Hope this is of some help to you.

We are sailing on the Dream on 28th June.

Sue G

Hi gmatthew, it was me who posted the information that Sue G supplied in the above post. I found the information via the "booking" section of NCL's website. Not sure where you are located but select either US/Canada or Other European (not UK) to find this info.

As Sue stated, we were originally on the 10th July sailing on the Dream but, following information gathered here, we decided to change to the 22nd July sailing. We were charged £25 per person by NCL to do this.

The revised itinerary was only shown at the end of last week (perhaps Friday?). At the same time I noticed that on NCL's US website there are itinerary changes relating to St Petersburg for the Marco Polo (Orient Lines ship - owned by NCL) but NOT for the Dream - very strange.

Archived