Denrus Responsiveness

I have book a 2-day value tour with Denrus and I was wondering what the normal response time for this company. After you complete the order you receive an auto-reply, but nothing after that.

I have made a couple of phone calls asking for an email that includes the PDF attachement that will allow me to enter St. Petersburg without Visa, but nothing yet after a week.

Shouldn't they send a detail scheduled with times and dates? I would feel more comfortable if I knew that reservation to Hermitage and other places are secured.

Does anyone have any past/recent experience with Denrus?

Any feedback would be greatly appreaciated!

AA

Hello ucipass1,

I had the same question, so I emailed Stan fit@denrus.ru and he said that since it was a standard value tour, we would get our tickets and information about a month before we arrive. There's alot of info on the denrus site forum http://forum.denrus.ru/modules.php?op=modload&name=MDForum&file=index

and also on this page http://www.denrus.ru/day-of-arrival.html

Email him and ask. He always responds. Make sure that he is in your address book so that his email isn't blocked.

Hope this helps.:)

We took two half-day tours with them this month, and they were great! My credit card wasn't charged until just before we left home. Stan emailed me the tickets and a letter giving instructions on what to do the days of the tours. We didn't get any letter saying we could get into Russia. The people at the cruise terminal had our info and our ticket was proof that we had a tour scheduled. There was no problem.

The tours were great - a highlight of our cruise. We saw the Hermitage with Gold Room and Picture Fee included. I found they were very careful that they had made all the proper arrangements for the museum entrance, etc. They were also careful to see that we made it back to the ship on time.

Well...I got the info not long after I posted the thread. I guess, got too worried after a week. I am so excited about this port. It is definitely one of the main reason I paid for the cruise.

Thanks for everyone replying.:)

AA

Archived