Snuba

stillfrantic

More excursion questions. HAL only offers SNUBA as a trip in Grand Cayman, but I really want to see the sting rays, and with a 3 pm departure, the time issue worries me. While not an official excursion, several dive shops in Cozumel offer this. Has anyone done this privately while in Cozumel?

PS: How do you get color in the posts?

We are on the Zuiderdam July 24th sailing and I have contacted Mayan Paradise Tours. They offer a 4 hour tour of snuba on their Catamaran and then you are back in time for the ship. The trip includes lunch and drinks (after snuba is completed) We are taking this tour on our trip.

[quote name='stillfrantic']More excursion questions. HAL only offers SNUBA as a trip in Grand Cayman, but I really want to see the sting rays, and with a 3 pm departure, the time issue worries me. While not an official excursion, several dive shops in Cozumel offer this. Has anyone done this privately while in Cozumel?

PS: How do you get color in the posts?[/QUOTE]If you book through the ship, you don't have to worry. they book tours so there is always time to get back on time. the SNUBA is great. you will share a tank that is on a raft with another person. There will be a scuba guide for i think each couple.. While on my dive, the guide pointed a morray and had us petting it Was scary but fun
stillfrantic: e mail me I mighthave some useful information on a different thread that you posted
Dick [email="its7734@yahoo.com"]its7734@yahoo.com[/email]

Archived