Alternate dinner on formal night

We are taking husbands parents on a 4 day cuise in october and they are not interested in formal night. They don't have any clothes, now before I get slammed, We offered to buy them some, but they are simple county people going on this cruise only to see someplace outside of georgia. My question is what do they offer to eat in the alternate dining on formal night. We have been on eight cruises and ALWAYS eat in the dining room, so I don't know. Thanks in advance for any help.

On our recent Fantasy cruise we chose not to attend formal night because we wanted to pack light. We ate in the Seaview Bistro and had a delicious dinner. I had salmon, which they cooked fresh for me and my DH had Prime Rib. They also offered to cook chicken to order. There were plenty of salads, veggies and rice and baked potatoes. I was surprised to see them put out breaded fried shrimp also which were delicious. All of the desserts in the bistro were the same as in the DR. It was kind of nice because we waited until around 7pm and it wasn't crowded at all. Have fun! :D

Hubby and I always go to just 1 formal night. The other, we hit the buffets instead. There will be plenty of places to satisfy your appetite outside of the main dining room on formal night, trust me!

HaPpY sAiLinG!

Archived