Fomal Nights not listed

HockeyBoysMom

We got our documents today for our Southbound Diamond Alaska cruise next month :) I thought I had read somewhere that the formal nights would be listed in the documents. All it said was there were going to be two formal nights, which I knew. The problem is that I told hubby that we only had to do formal nights if one of them fell on our actual anniversary. He really doesn't like to dress up, so that seemed like a good compromise. However, now I don't know if I can find out what nights they are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dusty

You will not get the schedule for formal nights until you arrive on the ship. The first full sea day and the day before the last day of the cruise are a pretty good guess.

The problem is that I told hubby that we only had to do formal nights if one of them fell on our actual anniversary.

What night is your anniversary? Why not just tell him that night is formal night and go for a late, romantic dinner at Sterlings and he'll never be the wiser ?!?

Based on the responses, it looks like Thursday night will be the second formal night, and that is the day of our anniversary, so it looks like we will be dressing up! I am excited about that. I love to dress up and rarely get the opportunity.

Archived