Price Drop 12/17/06 Explorer

I was just snooping on the RCCl website and saw that a D1 was $110 lessper 1st and 2nd person than what we paid. I just called them and talked to a very friendly agent that adjusted the 3 reservations I have for that cruise.

This was a first for me actually having a price drop after booking. Just wanted to pass on the info to anyone else who could use it.

I was just snooping on the RCCl website and saw that a D1 was $110 lessper 1st and 2nd person than what we paid. I just called them and talked to a very friendly agent that adjusted the 3 reservations I have for that cruise.

This was a first for me actually having a price drop after booking. Just wanted to pass on the info to anyone else who could use it.

I would expect the price to drop even more over the summer.

I took advantage of this price drop about 2 weeks ago. And, also noticed Cat Q insides dropped from 799.00 to 599.00 so called my grown sons with the news and didn't take much time to say "I'm In". So, once again the entire family goes cruising for Christmas :-).

My husband, I, and 13 year old took advantage as well - moved from an E1 to a D1 hump cabin for about the same price as my original booking.

• 1 month later...

Hi Mary

How are you!!! I wish I could get time off on the 17th....the Explorer sounds good!

I am looking at the Mariner again on Dec.10th....but its like 1000.00us...so I am not sure what to do yet.I know you will have a great time on the Caribbean Princess.

Archived