Tuxedo Rentals -- Modifying Order?

*CruiseFan*

Howdy all.

I ordered my fiance's tuxedo yesterday and he needed and 11 1/2 shoes but after 10 1/2 they only do whole sizes. Sooo, I got him a 12 so he would have a little wiggle room and could just wear thick socks. Anyhow he said that an 11 would probably have been better. Is it possible to call Carnival back today and modify the order just a bit? Has anyone done this?

I would think you can resolve this once on the ship. My bro in law didn't order ahead and had no problem getting his tux and shoes without pre-ordering.

did you try and call them again though?

As long as you are not within about five days of sailing, you should be able to call in and modify the order. I would do that rather than bank on them having extras of the right size shoes. 11 is a fairly common size, so that might have extras or they might have had a "run" on that size by the time you got to the Formalities shop.

One thing that they did seem to have plenty of was nice black socks for purchase. Guess my guys weren't the only ones that didn't remember to pack them!

"Scout" aka Carol

Dayton, OH

Carnival Valor~December 2005

LOL Scout! No, I think that's the first thing men forget! They get so wrapped up in gym socks for their running shoes that they completely forget the formal! My fiance and I always have to count them out together, it's fun though :) I can't WAIT to pack next Friday!!

Anyhow, thanks y'all! I'm going to get a hold of him quickly and try and get it done before my lunch meeting :)

I appreciate your responses!!

Archived