How many cruises do you take per year?

azlove2cruise

My wife and I went in 03...we were young and just married (don't laugh, I know we are still young but you know what I mean) ...and I got an awesome deal so we went. It was 2 1/2 years before we cruised again (new jobs, building a house, new cars...etc etc etc...) After I got back from our last cruise I booked three more, I am hooked and now that our lives are a little more normal we will be cruising two to three times a year....especially since we live no more than two hours from 4 ports in the state of FL.

I can't figure out what cruise will be # 6 ...Maybe on the Coral to the Panama Canal or on the Sun to the southern caribbean?/?

Last year we did 2, one for spring break and one the week of Labor day we also do land vacations, last year was 5 weeks in Australia and Korea in summer.

This year we have 3, a week on the Disney Magic which just ended and 2 weeks B2B in Alaska, land vacation to Vegas and Myrtle beach.

I love to travel, cruise and vacation but have to consider times etc with kids in school.:eek:

My wife & I took our first cruise with HAL on the 15th Of Dec. 1984 & got hooked. In 2004 & 2005 we took 10 cruises. Our 54th cruise was on the Millie of Celebrity Lines 14 days around the horn of South America. Our next cruise will be 9-30-06 on the Crown Princess from Red Hook. On10-21-06 we will do a 12 day Meditterainan cruise & stay on for a 16 day trans-atlantic.

We take 3 cruises a year. One in Feb/Mar. to get a break from the cold weather up north,then one in Sept. for our Wedding Anniversary and the third in early Dec. before Christmas and New Years just to unwind. Usually have our tree up and decorations up and presents wrapped. When We return, We just relax and wait for the holidays to arrive. Crusing is the best vacation as far as We are concerned. Ike

It depends - One year we did 4, another year we took land based vacations and skipped cruising. This year we did one in April, have one booked for August, and will probably do another in October or November. On average, we do 2 a year.

Archived