Scrapbooking question

pampaul

Hi,

I am also a scraper, and I highly recommended the discussion that is on-going on the Cruise Memorabilia thread. There is an 8-page discussion of ideas for cruise scrapbooking. I got a ton of good ideas there! I don't know how to post the link, but it is on the first page of the thread - easy to find.

Lauren

Happy ks, from the photo, I can't tell which number the xyron is. They have a number of sizes and the one in the photo looks like the 250, which is VERY small. It can only handle things that are about 3" wide. For photos, you need a 900 series for regular size photos. The 510 is bigger than the 210, but I don't feel it can handle all sizes of photos. The price for the model you showed, which IS the 250, that price is a little high. I purchase mine from a website called saveoncrafts.com. The 250 is on sale for $16, the 510 is $30 and the 900 is $69. Those are great prices for xyrons.

I'm sorry, but I just cannot remember how many photos it will do (the 900), but I've done 2 large scrapbooks, and over 75 cards on one cartridge.

On the Sovereign of the Seas/RCCL last week they had a class at no charge. I picked up a few ideas, including some die cuts of ship, luggage, tag, and RCCL logo sign. It lasted about half and hour, with people coming and going.

• 3 weeks later...
I am really into scrapbooking and CANNOT wait to take our very first cruise and take TONS of pictures. Problem is, I really cannot find too many scrapbooking items (alteast around my area--NE CT) I know Creative Memories had a little cruise sticker kit, but I didn't care for it. I looked on stickerplanet.com but only found 2 sticker sheets.

Are there anything "cruise scrapbook" related on the ship (Norwegian Dawn) that I can purchase or maybe in the ports? (Kings Warf & Nassau)?

I'm gonna hit our SMALL local scrapbook store this afternoon and see what I can find. I haven't been in there since winter, so maybe now that summer is here, they'll have something I can get.

Any other websites that you can think of? Where did you get your stuff?

try Bargainpack.com thery have all kinds of stuff

Archived