Attracting CC'ers attention on cruise

mii

We are sailing in Oct. and have already agreed on where to meet. My question is we need some ideas on how to find each other at the bar where we are meeting. I know some people have used labels as we did on our last cruise. Worked well but I would like some more ideas. Thanks for any info.:)

Marilyn

We are sailing in Oct. and have already agreed on where to meet. My question is we need some ideas on how to find each other at the bar where we are meeting. I know some people have used labels as we did on our last cruise. Worked well but I would like some more ideas. Thanks for any info.:)

Marilyn

We always pick a small bar and a particular side of it, one of our groups even picked and rehearsed a "secret handshake" just for fun.

Check out the "Settle this debate" thread... I'm thinking if all the CC'ers wore those outfits you would have no problem finding each other.... just a guess though...

Would that attract CC people or send them screaming in the other direction?

Try wearing Marti Gras beads. It will get you a lot of attention and everyone will want to know where you got them. The bigger the better but they need to be in purple, green and gold.

Have a great cruise.

Hi Marilyn. We've done the name tag before and last year we did Hawaiian Lei's. Some people had the flowery ones and others had the plastic ones. I've seen other suggestions where people wear the same color shirt at the meeting place. I'm sure we'll get other suggestions to chose from.

Debbie

On one of our cruises we all wore Hawaii style shirts. Everyone had a ball finding or borrowing one to wear. Then we decided to try to meet in a bar for a drink every afternoon and some came one day and others came the next day, we have meet a LOT of nice people at our "Cruise Critic" meetings. Other times we just made a little sign on our computer that said "CRUISE CRITIC"....Dennis

Our CC groups have done mardi gras beads and another time we did silly hats. We had no problem finding each other. It was pretty halarious to see what some people came up with! :D

Our group was big. Over 70, and we met at the aft. bar area after the muster drill and we wore college/or favorite sports teams t-shirts. It was very easy. When you saw someone with a Georgia Bulldogs shirt or NC Tarheels you knew they were "cruise critics".

AkaWanda and I got to the meeting spot a little before our meeting time. We told our group only that they would know who we were. We both put on large red clown noses.................everyone found us!

Catmand: Is that what you are going to wear on our cruise in Oct. If we find two people that have red clown noses we will know who you are. LOL.

Marilyn

Archived