Statendam Dining Room Table Layout

maryland

Does anyone have a layout of the dining room or know where I can view one and/or print it out? We have Main Upper seating and are looking for a large table (preferably round or oval)near the back of the dining room. Also near the windows would be nice, but I think they are all rectangular tables. Thanks

On the Upper level there is only one large table for 10 - table "E" that is farely close to the aft windows. Rable #65 on the starboard side seats 8 - near the back. Table #64 portside also seats 8 - near back. Is that the size of table you are lookinf for? There are a few round tables for six. The tables by the windows are all 4 and 6 and are rectangular.

You can see the layout by simply going to the HAL website, select ships or fleet ( I forget which and click on Statendam then deck plans. Then deck 8, (Upper Promenade) look aft and you can see the layout of the tables. There are no round tables near the windows but there are several for eight and one for ten fairly near. We were at table 69, for 5 weeks recently on a far East and repositioning cruise, and we could see pretty well when it was light out. Clicking on the following link will take you to it.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/fleet/deckPlan.do?ship=sa&deck=up&year=next

Archived