Upgrade possibilities for 1/2 full ship 2 months out

Cinderelli

I know, I know. You don't know until you board the ship...

ut... we booked a guaranteed outside cabin on the 8/29 Conquest, sailing over Labor Day. We booked over 2 months ago. I checked with Carnival last week and asked how full the ship is. The rep told us "about HALF."

What is the likelihood of an upgrade to a balcony? Where might we be put on the ship? Does anybody have any experience? We are a family of 4 -- 2 adults and 2 kids -- 14 & 10.

Does anyody know the inside scoop? Please enlighten us!

:o

You might, you might not... sorry to say there is just no way of determining liklihood... there is still alot of time. Chances are if the ship really is only half full, Carnival will do a big push and lower pricing... if you really want a balcony, keep an eye on pricing and if it comes down, you could probably get a good deal upgrading to a balcony... your chances are probably better that way. Just because the ship is only half full does not mean that they have available balcony cabins... it is more likely that you will be upgraded to a better deck though... just hang tight, you never know what will happen.

Good luck!!!!

Chances are just that , chances.

If the ship is half full... I guess you have been looking at what is available to sell/buy you should watch the rates. They will often lower rates on higher rooms, which means you can BUY an upgrade and KNOW you have the beter cabin.

Good luck.

Archived