How noisey are the cabins on the lido deck?

mollie jo

My mother is debating on taking an upgrade that puts her on the lido deck in the last cabins before you exit out to the main area. This is on the Glory. For those who have stayed in these rooms, how noisy are they?

I stayed on the Lido deck on the Conquest. I did not feel it was any noiser than any other deck and we had the best time. So much of what you want to do is right there. It is a great place to be in my opinion. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

My mom and I stayed in 9288 on Glory, right inside from the Lido pool area. Location was amazing, and we had no problems with noise at all. I would think the cabins UNDER the Lido pool area would be far worse!

My friend and I stayed on the Lido deck for our Valor cruise. We were closer to the front of the ship, but we loved the location. It was great being right down the hall from the pools and some of the restaurants!! We are booked for a cruise in January on the Liberty. We booked it when we were offered an upgrade up to the Panorama deck, but we chose to go only as far up as the Lido deck!! She will love the Lido deck!!:D

I was in 9262 (I think) on my last cruise which is just a couple of doors down from the elevator lobby. It was fairly quiet. I'm sure that there may be a bit more noise on the more traveled part of the hallway, but I usually think that the lido deck is pretty quiet at night (except for when they have a party, of course).

Were were in 9256 on sister ship Valor - no pool noise whatsoever. There are a couple turns and doors between the cabin areas and the pool, so I don't think any sound could travel that far. Not a concern!

You can hear people talking in the hall as they walk by, but that is true for all cabins on the ship.

Archived